No Kindle? No problem!
You may have noticed that Tanya’s ebooks are primarily available on Amazon. This is because she currently participates in their exclusive author program. For those titles not currently available wide, you have several options.
- Purchase the paperback version. To ensure that you have reading choices, Tanya has teamed with Ingram Books to publish a competitively priced paperback version of most of her titles. These are available anywhere served by Ingram Book distribution.
- Most titles also have corresponding hardcover editions available for library purchase. To get a list of these ISBNS for your library, click here.
- If you prefer to read the ebook and don’t have a Kindle, download Amazon’s FREE Kindle app by clicking here.
It works with just about any device:
– Smartphone (iPhone/iPod touch/Android/Windows/Blackberry)
– Tablet (iPad/Android/Windows)
– Computer (Mac/Windows)
Once you’ve downloaded the free Kindle app, you can purchase the book from Amazon and it will automatically appear in your app.