A Reader’s Companion to the Highland Worlds of Tanya Anne Crosby. This is not a novel, nor a short story.
HIGHLAND BRIDES & TRIBES is an updated version of TRIBES. It catalogs the most notable members of the seven noble houses in Tanya Anne Crosby’s Highlander books, all pledged to honor blood before land and land before king. The families making up this alliance include the MacKinnons, the Brodies, the MacLeans, the dún Scoti, the MacEanraigs, the Steorling/McNaughts and the Montgomeries.
Spanning two series, THE HIGHLAND BRIDES and GUARDIANS OF THE STONE and a third yet to come, this reader’s guide provides insight into the characters. It includes family trees, character profiles, signed character artwork, plus hints at future works and more.
Included you’ll find:
- Character profiles for the leading characters of seven books, delineating how they are connected
- Family trees
- Select artwork, digitally signed
- Inside scoop from the author as relates to the creation of her novels
- Hints at future novels, plus a chance to give the author feedback
- Asides from the author about various historical elements included in her stories
- Extensive Glossary, including Gaelic and medieval words and phrases used in the novels
- Complete Series Bibliography
Warning. Spoilers may be included.